Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey You...Doll Face

We have fallen head over heels for these cute handmade dolls. With the recent scare of those mass made imported toys it is truly a great idea to look closer to home for a new favorite toy. Your little one will not want to part from her new BFF. These dolls are made from new and recycled materials with a flair for vintage, funky fabrics. I recently requested a doll especially for my little girl. I told Shannon that I wanted a doll that reminded me of my little doll. Especially during those times when she is adamant that she wants to dress herself and comes out of her room looking like her closet exploded and she was in the middle. Shannon surprised me with a super cool and soft doll. This is definitely a unique alternative to that plastic Barbie doll. Show your little one that her eyes are beautiful and her hair is the softest around and that her smile lights up any room...so in other words, she's perfect just the way she is.

No comments: